Sunday, October 08, 2017

5th Wedding Anniversary

6 Oct was out Wedding Anniversary... it was also Children’s Day. With 2 kids in tow with us, it was more like a children’s day celebration rather than wedding anniversary celebration. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself with my family and the man who sticks with me all these while. 

Thank you for loving me despite me always throwing tantrums and nagging at you. Thank you for always being so willing to spend money on me and the girls (although I really wish you can save up the money for rainy days and keep our house less cluttered). Thank you for loving me even though I’ve put on much weight since we got married. 

Dear Father, 

Thank You for keeping our family together. May You give us the grace and favor to continue to love each other even more as we grow old together. Help us to always focus on the good and less on the weaknesses so that we do not get frustrated with each other and strain our relationship. Empower us as we raise our 2 beautiful daughters. In Jesus’ most precious name I pray, Amen!

We had a late lunch at Museo@Sentosa. Enjoyed the meal although the food turned cold because we had to take turns to carry the fussy Raeanne. 


Top: Escargot
Bottom: Foie Gras
Although I love to have these 2, they were not the best I had tasted. 


Top: Soft shell crab in chili crab sauce
Bottom: Prawns (can’t remember what’s special about this.)
Same for these 2 dishes. Nothing to rave about.


Top: Crab meat aglio olio
Bottom: Roast pork
The aglio olio is good! Roast pork is too salty and hard.


Top: Lobster bisque with scallop
Bottom: Satay
Lobster bisque is awesome! Love the taste! And the satay meat is tender and nice. 


Ops! I forgot about the appetizers. The crackers are really nice!! The bread is... well.. just bread. There’s butter and the other is meat patty. 


Not forgetting my favorite lychee tea!!! 


I didn’t get a chance to take Rachael’s big set of kid’s meal that comes with nuggets and wedges. 

After the meal, we went to walk along the pavement where all the yachts are parked so that Rachael could cycle. 


Thereafter, we went to Changi Airport T3 to meet my Bro and his family for dinner and some Carnival fun. After a meal at Gurney Drive, we arrived at the Carnival area. Rachael actually initiated that she wanted a photo taken! That’s a rare thing for her. Oh well, it could have been picture perfect if not for the photo bomb! 


She was really happy to be with her cousins.


While the older kids were playing, the youngest one was enjoying her sleep in the stroller. 


I must thank my Bro for taking the photos for me. I was queueing up for them at the other side. 




This looks a little squeezy for all 4 of them.



And then I left to nurse Raeanne while they continued playing at the ring toss and target games. 

We ended the day with many poke balls soft toys and a Pokémon cat (not sure what’s the name of that). We were tired... but I guessed the kids had fun and that’s all that matters! It’s Children’s Day!!! 

No comments: